Sunday 22 July 2012

Hello MY World!

Yo! This is my new blog. There are some reasons why I create and start this blog: to improve my writing skill, to make my own journal as engineer, and maybe to improve my English hahaha.
In this blog, later on maybe I will just write what I want to write, about anything. It can be some of my experiences, or just an information. That's why I say this blog to improve my writing skill.
I will be an engineer, and as engineer I should have my journal when doing something, doing research or making devices. I will use this blog as my journal, especially journal about devices I make. And finally, I want in the end of this blog, there will be posts about my precious dream, "Tanduk Ion" Project.

Oh I forgot, in this blog, I will not use only one language. I will use both Bahasa Indonesia and English, since I am still proud of being Indonesian and I want to improve my English. Maybe there will be another language I use if I want and I can, for example Japanese haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment